Decluttering & Organising Services
‘A cluttered space = a cluttered mind.’
When your physical space is in chaos, other areas of your life can also feel more chaotic. Getting organised gives my clients the freedom to focus on other areas of their lives. Many of my clients know that they want to make changes but are feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start. Working with Professional Organiser, Tracy Ross you will be guided every step of the way.
These are just some of the ways that I have supported by clients:
- Taming the chaos: supporting you to create a sense of calm in your home. You may want to focus on a specific space or work through your home over a series of sessions
- Paperwork management: sort, action, file, set up an effective filing system and maintaining control. Also includes books and magazines
- Loft/ shed/ garage: create more effective storage space by reviewing and reorganising the key storage zones in your home
- Toy taming: perfect for busy families where the toys have taken over your home
- Moving home: preparing your home for sale, decluttering pre move and unpack post move. Supporting you to feel settled in your new home as quickly as possible
- Downsizing home: preparing to move to a smaller home. supporting you every step of the way
- Preparing for building work: preparing to live in a smaller space at home or move to a rental property during works, followed by organisation of your newly extended space
- Welcoming a new arrival: preparing your home for the arrival of a new baby or relative
- Following a divorce: preparing for the next stage of your life
- Post bereavement: sympathetic support any time following the loss of a loved one
Confidential and Personalised Service
Every client, the way they live and their home is unique. I respect that I am stepping into your personal space and it can be a big step for you to make the changes that that you would like. Trust and confidentiality are extremely important to me and my clients. I don’t arrive in a branded vehicle or discuss individual clients. My approach is non-judgemental and focused on providing you with emotional support, practical assistance and the motivation to support you to achieve your goals. My clients are usually surprised how much we can achieve in a short time and find that they enjoy it more than they were expecting to.
The biggest step is to get started and ask for support. To find out how I can support your specific needs please send me a message Contact
Following a home organisation & decluttering session I will also offer advice to help you to build better habits, create effective routines and improve time management.
Trusted, Confidential, Valued Support
“I was lucky enough to have Tracy helping me to get my home in order recently. We started with the loft which was full to the brim and Tracy even did the dump runs (about 6 of them altogether!) so I didn’t have to. We gradually moved down covering everything from organising my bathroom cosmetics to getting my filing in order. She offered great practical and achievable solutions and produced a summary after every visit which I found really helpful. With the patient, confidential and professional service she offers, I can thoroughly recommend Blissfully Organised. Thank you Tracy- I’m now back in control!”
Emma, St Albans