? Are you planning to move home?
? Would you like to feel settled in your new home as quickly as possible?
Blissfully Organised offers a post move unpack and settle service. Requirements will be different for each client depending on their specific needs but can be anything from unpacking one room to the whole house contents.
What is included?
- Pre-move: Agree your unpacking requirements and how much support that you will need post the move. This can be done via a virtual call or pre-arranged site visit to your new home (optional, see below). Often clients have access to their new home before the move date to complete building work or interior decoration. If this is possible I can offer advice on storage solutions to be added pre move.
- Personalised quotation: Through my unpacking experience I know how much time it takes to unpack and organise each room in your home. Select from a one day or multiple day package (see below).
- Unpacking Sessions: On your move day I will arrive at the agreed time ready to unpack. On day one I usually prioritise the kitchen and bedrooms but am happy to change this based on your needs.
- Unpack & Organise: I will both unpack and organise your items in wardrobes and cupboards so that you can easily find what you need.
- Storage solutions: I am happy to recommend any additional storage requirements suited to your new home.
- Packaging: After unpacking I will prepare packaging ready to be collected and recycled.
Pre move – site visit (£80)
- Optional two hour on site visit consultation at your new home
- Agree unpacking priorities
- Recommend storage recommendations
One Day Package
- Minimum 6 hours up to 10 hours
- Pricing starts from £240 (6 hours)
Multiple Day Package
- Total hours booked to be split over multiple days (minimum 6 hours per day)
- Agree unpacking priorities for each day
- Pricing starts from £480 (12 hours)
*A full estimate will be provided depending on the number of rooms to be unpacked.
Good to know:
- Travel time: up to 30 minutes each way is included in my rate. I am based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, UK. Happy to travel further. Please ask when booking.
- Insured: Blissfully Organised has Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Payments: A deposit of £100 will be taken prior to your move date to secure your booking. The balance of payment is due on completion of the Unpack and Settle service. Payments can be made by bank transfer.
- Waste Carrier Licence: Blissfully Organised has a Waste Carrier License, so can clear the items that you no longer need following an organising session. I am passionate about sustainable decluttering and will always try to recycle items.