Is Home Organisation Causing Conflict In Your Home?
From my experience home organisation can sometimes cause conflict between a couple at home.
This is can be caused by many different factors :
1. Different views on clutter?
2. Different ways of organising
3. A need for different levels of structure/routine
4. One partner feeling that they have no space in their home
5. Feeling that there are no organisational systems in place
6. One partner having a lot of stuff i.e. clothing, sports equipment, memorabilia etc
7. Different views on what should be on display in the home
How do I help?
Over the last 10 years I have worked with many couples to help resolve organisational differences in their homes. Sometimes I work with both partners together or each partner in separate spaces.
My Home Organisation Audits offer couples a confidential safe space for them to discuss any home organisational issues their home. Each partner has the opportunity to share their concerns. After listening to each partner I can recommend organisational solutions which they can then discuss to create a happy balance.
Living in a shared space is about finding solutions that work for everyone. Happy balance = happy family.
If your home organisation is causing conflict in your home I’d love to hear from you.