Home Organisation Audit
A Home Organisation Audit is a very popular service when you are feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start.
This is a two hour informal consultation and planning service to set your organisational goals and priorities. This includes a tour of your home/office with Tracy Ross, a Professional Organiser. You will then receive your personalised action plan, with a step by step guide to simplifying your home management. You can then work through this action plan independently or book more time with Blissfully Organised to fast track your results.
£180 weekdays/£240 evening and Weekends
Individual Organising Sessions
Select a half day or full day option. We can achieve a lot in a single session. One or two sessions is enough time to declutter and organise an averagely cluttered room. But to see a real impact on your home can take time and most of my clients prefer to organise over several sessions. I will create an organisational plan to schedule sessions at a frequency that suits you (e.g. 2-3 sessions a week, 1 session per week or 1 session every 2 weeks etc).
A half-day session is 4 hours and a full day session is 7 hours.
- Half Day: 4 hour session – £170 weekdays/£210 weekends
- Full Day: 7 hour session – £300 weekdays/£370 weekends
The Blissfully Organised packages are available if you know that you will need multiple organising sessions and would like additional virtual support between each session.
- 3 Half Day Package – £520 weekdays/£640 weekends
This includes 3 half day in-home organising sessions (4 hours per session), plus three 30 minute follow up calls. This is an opportunity to discuss progress between sessions and any additional support that you need. * deposit required
- 3 Full Day Package – £910 weekdays/£1120 weekends
This includes 3 full day in-home organising sessions (7 hours per session), plus three 30 minute follow up calls. This is an opportunity to discuss progress between sessions and any additional support that you need. * deposit required
Good to know:
- Travel time: up to 30 minutes each way is included in my rate. I am based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, UK. Happy to travel further. Please ask when booking.
- Insured: Blissfully Organised has Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Payments: Payments are due at the end of an in-home or organising session and can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
- Waste Carrier License: Blissfully Organised has a Waste Carrier License, so can clear the items that you no longer need following an organising session. I am passionate about sustainable decluttering and will always try to recycle items.