Decluttering and Organising Costs
Getting organised is more affordable than you think. Simply buy time when you need it. If you are feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start I would recommend that you book a Home Organisation Audit to create a step by step action plan for your home/workspace. If you need support with a specific area then a Home Decluttering and Organising Session is perfect for you.
I will be with you every step of the way to provide emotional support, practical help and the motivation to help you achieve your organisational goals.
Decluttering and Organising Sessions
Weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- £35 per hour (minimum 3 hour booking)
Evenings and weekends
- £45 per hour (minimum 3 hour booking)
Home Organisation Audit
A Home Organisation Audit is a very popular service when you are feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start.
This includes a two hour informal consultation and tour of your home with Tracy Ross, a Professional Organiser. You will then receive your personalised action plan, with a step by step guide to simplifying your home management. You can then work through this action plan independently or book more time with Blissfully Organised to fast track your results.
- £160 (weekdays) and £180 (Evenings and Weekends).
Good To Know
- Travel time: up to 30 minutes each way is included in my rate. I am based in St. Albans, Hertfordshire, UK. Happy to travel further. Please ask when booking.
- Insured: Blissfully Organised has Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Payments: Payments are due at the end of an organising session and can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
- Waste Carrier Licence: Blissfully Organised has a Waste Carrier Licence, so can clear the items that you no longer need or want following a decluttering session. I am passionate about sustainable decluttering and will always try to recycle items.
The gift of organisation makes a perfect gift to yourself or someone that you know would like support and guidance. Simply buy as many hours as you need. Terms and Conditions Apply. Contact me for further details
FREE TELEPHONE CONSULTATION
To discuss your requirements and find out more about how Blissfully Organised can help you with your organisation please Contact me .
You might also like to read my my blog which has lots of home organisation and decluttering tips.
Lets get organising!
Tel: 07818 423 376
“I cannot begin to explain the difference Tracy’s help has made to my life. I was originally hesitant about contacting her but the first time I met her I knew I’d done the right thing. She is so understanding and non judgmental. My house seemed reasonably well ordered to the outsider but I knew that nearly every cupboard and spare space was crammed full of things that needed sorting and was totally overwhelmed by the scale of the job. With Tracy’s methodical approach she has gradually bought order to chaos. I have more time as I know where everything is, I have saved money as I no longer order unnecessary duplicates and I feel much less stressed. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending her to anyone. Thank you so much Tracy.”