I offer a free 20-minute telephone or Zoom consultation so we can discuss your specific needs. I will then advise how much time / how many sessions will be needed to achieve your goals.
- Virtual Organising Sessions
- Home Organisation Audit (virtual and in-home/office)
- Decluttering and Organising Sessions (in-home/office)
If you are feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start, I usually recommend that you book a Home Organisation Audit to create a step by step action plan for your home/workspace. If you know which area you want to organise then a Home Decluttering and Organising Session is perfect for you (details and prices below).
I will be with you every step of the way to provide emotional support, practical help and the motivation to help you achieve your organisational goals.
Virtual Organising Sessions
- One hour 1-2-1 coaching session (£40)
- Two hour Home Organisation Audit (split into 2 one hour sessions plus report). Special lockdown rate of £120 until 30/06/20 (normally £160)
Virtual sessions are available via Zoom, WhatsApp or FaceTime.
⭐️ No risk of infection
⭐️ Cost effective
⭐️ Organise in shorter focused sessions
Home Organisation Audit
A Home Organisation Audit is a very popular service when you are feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start.
This is a two hour informal consultation and planning service to set your organisational goals and priorities. This includes a tour of your home/office with Tracy Ross, a Professional Organiser. You will then receive your personalised action plan, with a step by step guide to simplifying your home management. You can then work through this action plan independently or book more time with Blissfully Organised to fast track your results.
£180 (Evenings and Weekends)
Decluttering and Organising Sessions
My hourly rate starts from £40 per hour. Select a half day or full day option. We can achieve a lot in a single session. One or two sessions is enough time to declutter and organise an averagely cluttered room. But to see a real impact on your home can take time and most of my clients prefer to organise over several sessions. I will create an organisational plan to schedule sessions at a frequency that suits you (e.g. 2-3 sessions a week, 1 session per week or 1 session every 2 weeks etc.).
Weekdays (Monday to Friday)
A half day session is 4 hours and a full day session is 6 hours.
- Half Day: 4 Hour session £160 (£40 per hour)
- Full Day – 6 Hour session £240 (£40 per hour)
Evenings and Weekends
- Half Day: 4 Hour Session £200 (£50 per hour)
- Full Day: 6 Hour session £300 (£50 per hour)
Good To Know
- Travel time: up to 30 minutes each way is included in my rate. I am based in St. Albans, Hertfordshire, UK. Happy to travel further. Please ask when booking.
- Insured: Blissfully Organised has Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Payments: Payments are due at the end of an organising session and can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
- Waste Carrier Licence: Blissfully Organised has a Waste Carrier Licence, so can clear the items that you no longer need or want following a decluttering session. I am passionate about sustainable decluttering and will always try to recycle items.
Prices available on request.
The gift of organisation makes a perfect gift to yourself or someone that you know would like support and guidance. Simply buy as many hours as you need. Terms and Conditions Apply. Contact me for further details
Free Telephone Consultation
To discuss your requirements and find out more about how Blissfully Organised can help you with your organisation please Contact me .
You might also like to read my blog which has lots of home organisation and decluttering tips.
Lets get organising!
Tel: 07818 423 376
“I cannot begin to explain the difference Tracy’s help has made to my life. I was originally hesitant about contacting her but the first time I met her I knew I’d done the right thing. She is so understanding and non judgmental. My house seemed reasonably well ordered to the outsider but I knew that nearly every cupboard and spare space was crammed full of things that needed sorting and was totally overwhelmed by the scale of the job. With Tracy’s methodical approach she has gradually bought order to chaos. I have more time as I know where everything is, I have saved money as I no longer order unnecessary duplicates and I feel much less stressed. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending her to anyone. Thank you so much Tracy.”