Where to start?
- If you are feeling overwhelmed and do not know where to start, I recommend that you book a Home Organisation Audit (in-home) or a Virtual Power Hour to create a step by step organising action plan for your home.
- If you know which space you want to organise then an Organising Session (in-home) or Virtual Package is perfect for you.
- If you are moving home please look at the Moving Home section to help you feel settled into your new home as quickly as possible.
- Get in touch and let Tracy be with you every step of the way to provide emotional support, practical help and the motivation to help you achieve your organisational goals.
In Home Services
- Home Organisation Audit
- Organising Sessions
- Multi-Day Organising Package
- Empowering you to organise independently
- Organise in shorter, more focussed sessions
- Available on WhatsApp, Zoom & Facetime
- UK only unpack & settle service
- A variety of services depending on your needs
- Get settled into your new home faster with Tracy’s help
Blissfully Organised Pricing.
Every client’s organising journey is unique. Blissfully Organised services are designed to support you with all your organising needs. Some clients choose to start with a Home Organisation Audit to create a detailed action plan, followed by practical organising sessions with Tracy. Some just complete the audit and feel empowered to organise independently. Most clients prefer guided organising sessions to fast track results. It is completely your choice. If you are unsure where to start, we are happy to recommend the service most suited to your needs.
In Home Services
Home Organisation Audit
This is a very popular service when you are feeling overwhelmed and do not know where to start.
This is a two-hour informal consultation and planning service to set your organisational goals and priorities. This includes a tour of your home/office with Tracy Ross, a Professional Organiser. You will then receive your personalised action plan, with a step-by-step guide to simplifying your home management. You can then work through this action plan independently or book more time with Blissfully Organised to fast track your results.
Weekdays – £180
Evenings & Weekends – £220
Perfect if you’re ready to organise or have already done a Blissfully Organised Home Organisation Audit.
Select a half day or full day option. We can achieve a lot in a single session. One or two sessions is enough time to declutter and organise an averagely cluttered room. But to see a real impact on your home can take time and most of my clients prefer to organise over several sessions. I will create an organisational plan to schedule sessions at a frequency that suits you (e.g., 2-3 sessions a week, 1 session per week or 1 session every 2 weeks etc).
Half Day (4 hours)
Weekdays – £170
Evenings & Weekends – £200
Full Day (6 hours)
Weekdays – £255
Weekends – £300
Virtual Power Hour
1-2-1 consultation & coaching session with Professional Organiser Tracy Ross. Also includes virtual tour of your home. Suitable for an organising overview of your whole home or planning to organise one room, step by step.
The virtual package is suitable if you would like to organise a space in your home in smaller blocks of time.
Consultation: A one hour virtual 1-2-1 coaching and consultation session with Professional Organiser Tracy Ross
Follow up: Two additional 20 minute follow up calls (dates to be agreed during the consultation). This is an opportunity to discuss progress and for you to ask for any additional support that you need.
Virtual Power Hour
Helping you settle into your new home with a Blissfully Organised post move unpack and settle service. Requirements will be different for each client depending on their specific needs but can be anything from unpacking one room to the whole house contents.
What is included?
- Pre-move: Agree your unpacking requirements and how much support that you will need post the move. This can be done via a virtual call or pre-arranged site visit to your new home (optional, see below). Often clients have access to their new home before the move date to complete building work or interior decoration. If this is possible, I can offer advice on storage solutions to be added pre move.
- Personalised quotation: Through my unpacking experience I know how much time it takes to unpack and organise each room in your home. Select from a one day or multiple day package (see below).
- Unpacking Sessions: On your move day I will arrive at the agreed time ready to unpack. On day one I usually prioritise the kitchen and bedrooms but am happy to change this based on your needs.
- Unpack & Organise: I will both unpack and organise your items in wardrobes and cupboards so that you can easily find what you need.
- Storage solutions: I am happy to recommend any additional storage requirements suited to your new home.
- Packaging: After unpacking I will prepare packaging ready to be collected and recycled
Pre move – site visit (£80)
- Optional two-hour on-site visit consultation at your new home
- Agree unpacking priorities
- Recommend storage recommendations
One Day Package
- Minimum 6 hours up to 10 hours
- Pricing starts from £255 (6 hours)
A full estimate will be provided depending on the number of rooms to be unpacked
Good to Know
Blissfully Organised offers gift vouchers in various denominations.
These thoughtful and much appreciated gifts are available for all Blissfully Organised services.
Terms & Conditions apply
Speaking, Training & Events
Please contact me for more information, prices and booking.
- Travel time: up to 30 minutes each way is included in my rate. I am based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, UK. Happy to travel further. Please ask when booking.
- Insured: Blissfully Organised has Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Payments: Payments can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
- Waste Carrier License: Blissfully Organised has a Waste Carrier License, so can clear the items that you no longer need following an organising session. I am passionate about sustainable decluttering and will always try to recycle item
Tel: 07818 423 376