My name is Tracy Ross and I am a Professional Organiser. I am also a member of The Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers (APDO). Blissfully Organised is based in St. Albans, serving Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire North London and beyond.
I started Blissfully Organised in 2011, following an 18 year Marketing career working for brands such as ESPN and ITV. Working in Marketing requires an organised mind, a clear vision of the end goal and the ability to create order from chaos. The perfect qualities required for Blissfully Organised.
When it came to selecting a name for my business I had a long list of possibilities but I really wanted a name that would capture the feeling that my clients would experience once we had been working together. I loved Blissfully Organised instantly and so do my clients!
I understand the affects of living in a cluttered space and the positive benefits of decluttering and organising your space. Getting organised and simplifying your home/workspace management can help to eliminate day to day chaos.
There are so many benefits to decluttering and organising your home but the main three are:
1. Save time: less time managing your stuff, less time cleaning, less time looking for misplaced items and preparing for guests to visit your home.
2. Save money: avoid buying duplicates by knowing what you have and where everything is stored. Effective paperwork management ensures that you don’t miss important deadlines, you are on the best utility rates, you avoid any penalty charges and are fully updated in all your investments (to name a few).
3. Less stress: excess things in your surroundings can have a negative impact on your ability to focus and process information. Feel more creative, sleep better and have more time to enjoy the things that are important to you and grow your business.
Blissfully Organised can help you to control the chaos and restore order into your life. I will also support you to build better habits, create effective routines and improve time management. Please look at my Services page for some of the ways that I have supported my clients.
At Blissfully Organised I offer a confidential and non-judgemental service. I respect my client’s privacy and understand that they have taken an important first step to achieving their organisational goals. Each of my clients is unique. I will listen to the way you live and tailor my recommendations to your specific requirements.
How does Blissfully Organised support clients?
- Professional Organising
- Sustainable Decluttering
- All consultations are confidential
- A sensitive and non-judgemental approach
- Create a step by step action plan
- Guide and motivate
- Offer emotional support and practical help
- Support mind-set change and focus on my clients well-being
- Home Organisation Coaching
Please contact me if you would like more information on how I can support you to organise and declutter your home/work space for a less stressful way of living.
Lets get organising!
Trusted, Confidential, Valued Support
Tracy is an absolute God send when it comes to organising my home. We met a few months ago and after listening to what I felt was really bothering me about my cluttered home she helped me devise a plan to tackle it. She comes once a month and we are currently planning on how to tackle my kitchen. Even when all the rooms in my house are done, I will still always want Tracy’s professional opinion as she has changed my mindset on how I organise my home and how I shop. She is an incredibly warm and sensitive person. From the moment I welcomed her into my home I felt no shame or embarrassment at asking for her advice as that’s what she does. You will never regret making contact with Tracy because if all she does is an audit of your home, her advice will be invaluable. Take my word for it!
Eileen, St Albans